What a great, dessert, brunch or breakfast snack! In 10 minutes you can have enough for a crowd, or just a couple. Make these when you adore cinnamon rolls, and still want something satisfying, but with far less calories. I wouldn’t call these health food, but, they sure taste good!
Cook’s note: If you’re using a 24 bun package instead, use 1 cup butter, ½ cup brown sugar, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 4 King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (1 4.4oz package)
- 4 T Unsalted butter
- 2 T Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ t Ground Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Quickly dip each side of rolls into butter/sugar mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Leave buns in oven.
- Turn the oven to broil, and broil for 1-2 minutes. Just long enough for the tops to get a little crusty.
- But, watch closely so they don’t burn.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.