You”ll want to try this one, too! You might know that I love flavoring oatmeal. Now, here’s another creative way to make humble oatmeal taste exciting and delicious. Here’s a link to my easy and quick Chai Spice Mix .
You might enjoy these recipes:
- ⅓ C Old Fashioned Oatmeal
- ⅔ C Unsweetened Almond milk, milk, or water + extra
- 1-2 T Sweetener, agave nectar or honey
- ½ t Chai Spice mix
- Pinch Kosher sea salt
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine oatmeal, almond milk, applesauce and salt.
- Stir well and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in sweetener, spice mix and extra milk, if desired.