Healthy, low-fat, and no chemicals or preservatives! You’ll love how quickly this appetizer comes together. It’s based on the creamy goodness of cottage cheese, and a few seconds in your food processor. It’s really smooth and nourishing with a few chopped or raw baby vegetables. Easy, simple and superfast!
- 1 C Low-fat Knudsen cottage cheese
- ½ t Garlic powder
- ½ t Onion powder
- 1 small pinch ground pepper plus more to garnish, if desired
- Assorted vegetables: 1 cucumber, 2 stalks celery, 1 carrot, 12 baby tomatoes, etc.
- In a food processor, combine the 3 dip ingredients and process until smooth.
- Or, just place dip ingredients into a medium bowl and combine well.
- Serve immediately or keep tightly covered and refrigerate.
- Cut vegetables just before serving.