A quick and flavorful appetizer! Mildly hot with Sriracha hot chili sauce; you can make this as spicy as you like it! This dip is especially good served with carrots or baked sweet potato fries. Feel free to warm in the microwave, or serve at room temperature. Wonderful served on crusty toast, as a sandwich spread, on a wrap, or as a dip with vegetable chips or sticks.
I love to use this recipe as a spread in a wrap! Check out my classic wrap formula to get ideas for making amazing wraps.
- 1 (15oz) can Cannellini beans, low sodium, rinsed and drained
- 2 Garlic cloves, peeled, or to taste
- 1 T Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T Water
- 2 T Fresh parsley + more to garnish
- 1 T Lemon juice
- ½ t Agave syrup (or honey, maple syrup)
- ½ t Sriracha Sauce, or to taste
- ¼ t Jalapeno, seeded, minced, optional
- ½ t Kosher sea salt
- ¼ t Freshly ground black pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, add garlic and mince.
- Add rest of ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Warm in microwave or serve at room temperature.
Submit your review