Filled with whole food deliciousness in only ten minutes!
It’s hard to believe how healthy and delicious these no-bake 10 minute chocolate cherry bars taste. They’re tasty enough for dessert, and healthy enough for breakfast or snacks. That’s a winner in my book!
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ⅓ C Peanut or, any nut butter
- 2 T Maple syrup or, agave nectar
- 2 C Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 t Ground Cinnamon
- ½ C Ground flax seed
- ¼ C Unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ C Vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ C Dried sweetened cherries
- 2 T Chia seeds
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping edges on two sides (to use as handles to remove).
- Combine in a food processor, bananas, nut butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
- Process until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add rest of ingredients and stir together.
- Add banana mixture to large bowl and fold together to mix evenly.
- Pour into prepared dish and smooth top; if desired using additional parchment paper to smooth top by pressing on it firmly.
- Leaving top parchment in place, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Remove top parchment paper, life up bottom parchment paper to remove from baking dish.
- Cut into 9 squares, when ready to serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator, for up to 3 days.
Would you like to see some healthy desserts? Or, would you like some other great no-bake snack recipes?