This is fast, easy, delicious, and so good for you!
It’s so simple, it’s barely a recipe. But, if you’re in a hurry, this makes a tasty “fast food” meal. If you don’t have a Spirilizer to make “fettucine” from your zucchini, a vegetable peeler works well making thin, wide strips for this recipe. I always keep a bottle of marinara sauce in my pantry for when I need sauce in a hurry. Otherwise, use my recipe for this quick marinara sauce. You’ll love it! It can be made in 15 minutes and tastes at least 3 times as good as anything you can buy from the grocery store!
- 4 Zucchini, Spirilized
- 2 T Water
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped into 2”rectangles
- ½ t Garlic powder
- 2 C Marinara sauce, or store-bought
- 12 Orange grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Sea Salt and Black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients in the order listed and cover.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, or longer for softer vegetables.
- Stir to combine and serve.
This recipe is also delicious substituting Vegan Chili for the marinara sauce!