This is just right for lunch or dinner this weekend! Plus, you can freeze it for 3 months, or refrigerate it for the week. Use this great enchilada sauce recipe you can make in 20 minutes, then you’ll really get some super satisfying results! If you double the sauce recipe, you can use the rest on wraps, burrito bowls, or vegetables. You’ll love it!
Really delicious homemade mild enchilada sauce recipe link.
You might also like: Link to Mildly Spicy Vegan Enchiladas
- 1 C Swanson’s Low sodium chicken stock
- 1 ¼ C Enchilada sauce, or, 1 (10oz. can) store-bought mild enchilada sauce
- 2 14oz. cans Low sodium black beans, rinsed, and drained
- 1 14oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15oz. can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 white onion, peeled and diced
- 1 t Ground cumin
- 1 t Kosher sea salt, or to taste
- Optional garnishes: chopped fresh cilantro, diced avocado or, diced red onion
- Add all ingredients except for garnishes into a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook for 4 hours on high heat or 6-8 hours on low heat.
- Serve warm, with optional garnishes.
- You can also refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 5 days. Or freeze it for up to 3 months.