Dinner guests will want this recipe! I never knew cauliflower could taste so complex and irresistible! It’s true, thanks to this delicious marinade with maple syrup and Sriracha sauce. If you want an easy and simple to make dish that’s actually healthy for you, this is the one! It’s great for entertaining too, because you can add another sheet pan and double the recipe. It barely takes much longer. Plus, it frees you up for other tasks while it’s roasting. This is a must try!
- 6 cups cauliflower florets (from one large head)
- 2 T Maple syrup
- 2 T Sriracha
- 2 T Olive oil
- 1 ½ t Soy sauce-low sodium (if low sodium is not used, omit salt below)
- ½ t Black pepper
- ¼ t Kosher sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl break cauliflower into small florets, cutting out the stem and leaves.
- In a small bowl, whisk together: maple syrup, Sriracha, olive oil, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Mix until the cauliflower is well coated.
- Pour the cauliflower onto the prepared sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or, until cauliflower is fork tender.
- NOTE: If you like very mildly spicy, cut the maple syrup and Sriracha, by equal amounts. Also, if you like food more spicy, go ahead and double the maple syrup and Sriracha.
Find: Sriracha sauce