Try this Smoothie today! I just love it when foods taste amazing and are actually GOOD for you! This super fast and easy shake works even better when you have time to freeze the fruits in advance. It’s not watered down by melting ice cubes, so it’s more flavor for you! I like to hide the green color of the Superfood powder amongst the deep colored berries because we eat first with our “eyes”. Although I must admit, the powder can smell and taste like alfalfa hay, yes, I admitted it, but since it’s so amazingly nutritious, here’s my favorite way to include it so that only the fruit comes across! Yummy! (No alfalfa taste!)Here’s another tip: I usually add ice to the fresh fruit smoothies I make, but, when the bananas or berries start to ripen before I can use them all, I find freezing left over fruit works really well.
- 2 C Organic unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 C Cold filtered water
- 1 C Frozen organic Blackberries
- ½ Frozen organic Banana
- 1 scoop Premium Organic Superfood Juice Powder
- 1 T Raw agave nectar low-glycemic sweetener
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Serve immediately for best results.
- Serve over ice, if desired.
Submit your review