This is a remarkably simple and delicious recipe! Just cook extra hard boiled eggs the next time you make some, and this recipe will be quick and satisfying in just 10 minutes! Loaded with healthy and nutritious ingredients, it really packs a powerful flavor punch. You’ll love the crunch provided by roasted chickpeas and seeds.
- 6 C Spinach leaves, stems removed
- 4 Large Hard boiled eggs, optional for vegan
- 2 C Heirloom tomatoes, chopped into bite-sized strips (about 2 medium)
- 1 C Roasted Organic Crunchy Chickpeas with Sea Salt
- 1 C Frozen Edamame
- ¼ C Shelled sunflower seeds, roasted and lightly salted
- ½ C Store-bought Italian Vinaigrette salad dressing
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 eggs covered with water on high, to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Cover with a lid and remove from heat for 20 minutes.
- Pour off most of the water and fill saucepan with cool water and frozen edamame.
- Drain eggs, remove shell and slice lengthwise with an egg cutter.
- Strain edamame from leftover cooled water and drain.
- In a large serving bowl combine spinach, tomatoes, half of the eggs and gently toss.
- Add salad dressing and toss again.
- Add the reserved eggs, chick peas, edamame, sunflower seeds and serve.
- Serve immediately.
- Cook’s note: If you cook eggs and defrost edamame in advance, salad can be assembled in less than ten minutes.
Submit your review