It’s my favorite! As many times as I’ve made this drink, I never get tired of the flavor. Because it’s so good for you, it can serve as a snack, breakfast, or even a light dinner! But, first make a trip to the health food store to get a good tasting protein mix. It’s what keeps you feeling full longer. I’ve tried a lot of them and my choice is from GNC, the Gourmet Milkshake flavor Decadent Delight delicious premium protein; vanilla milkshake flavor. It contains lots of protein and fiber, and its very tasty!
- 2 scoops GNC Vanilla Milkshake protein powder
- 1½ C Unsweetened Coconut milk, or, filtered water
- 6 ice cubes (optional)
- 2-3 C Loosely packed spinach leaves
- 1 peeled Banana
- Add all ingredients into a powerful blender in the order listed.
- Hold down the Pulse button for 30 seconds, or until very smooth and velvety.
- Pour into 2 glasses and serve immediately.