This healthy secret sauce will turn you into a broccoli lover! I didn’t grow up as a vegetable lover, but, this sauce has turned me into one! It tastes good on a wide variety of steamed, roasted, or sautéed vegetables and salads. You can try it on cauliflower, potatoes, green beans, or any vegetables you wished you loved without lots of saturated fat on it. Of course you can just slather them with butter or melted cheese, but, this sauce tastes amazing and is actually healthy for you! You don’t have to be a vegetarian to love this sauce!
- 2 heads of broccoli, about 3 cups
- 1 T Water
- For sauce:
- 3 T Greek yogurt
- 3 T Maille Dijon Mustard Original
- 1 T Agave nectar or Honey
- 1 ½ t White wine vinegar
- ½ t 1 clove garlic, pressed or pureed
- ¼ t Kosher sea salt
- pinch Cayenne pepper
- Into a medium bowl with 1 Tablespoon of water, break broccoli up into individual florets.
- Season with salt & pepper and steam on high in microwave for 2 ½ - 3 minutes, or until bright green and fork tender.
- Meanwhile, combine and whisk all sauce ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Remove broccoli and drizzle sauce over it.
- Serve warm.
Submit your review