Try this quick 5 ingredient veggie stir-fry sauce!
This stir-fry sauce makes seasoning fresh sauteed vegetables and penne lentil pasta so easy… and completely delicious! It’s versatile, too. It can be used with most any vegetables you like.
- ½ C Cold water
- ¼ C Tamari, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 T Agave nectar, or other sweetener
- 1 T Cornstarch
- 1 t Minced fresh ginger
- 2 C uncooked pasta, lentil or chickpea are desirable (8oz)
- 5 C chopped, trimmed, bite-sized vegetables, (i used asparagus, zoodled butternut squash, and brocolli)
- 2 T Olive oil
- Boil pasta in a large pot of salted water as per package instructions.
- wash, trim and chop vegetables.
- Combine stir-fry sauce ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a large skillet, warm olive oil and lightly saute vegetables.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet and stir.
- Pour in stir-fry sauce and cook, stirring about 2 minutes longer.
- mixture is ready when sauce has thickened slightly and vegetables are just fork tender.
- Serve hot.