What could be simpler or more delicious? This is a longtime favorite at my house! The good news is, it couldn’t be easier! Give this one a try right away! Shown with Lemon Almond Protein Balls .
Raspberry Banana Protein Smoothie
This one's a favorite! So tasty!
Author: Linda Davis
Recipe type: Smoothie, snack, breakfast
Serves:: 4½ Cups serves: 2
- 2 C Organic unsweetened almond milk
- 1 C Cold filtered water
- 1 C Frozen raspberries
- ½ Frozen banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend for about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Serve immediately for best results.
- Serve over ice, if desired.